Do you enjoy making decor for your home?
We all are guilty of seeing a cute project and sharing it to our feed or saving it to our Pinterest boards but what if I told you that YOU can bring these ideas to life!
This is for you if…
- You love making quality crafts
- You don’t have tools but you love wood projects
- You want to decorate your home with homemade decor
- You have a long list of DIY’s you want to try
- Want a tight knit community of other creatives!
- You want to try your hands at something new and empowering!
What is The Woodshop?
Helping creatives build decor for their homes and confidence in themselves.
What You Can Expect…
- 1 box of DIY Wood Decor Project(s)…this is the REAL STUFF, yall! We try to use reclaimed wood when possible, including but not limited to old pallets, barn wood, spindles, salvage etc.
- 1 MONTHLY face-to-face project party with Kaycee and other members where you assemble and decorate a project from your Wood Project Box via Zoom.
- 1 MONTHLY decorating workshop where we style our builds and learn tips and tricks from decorating professionals
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT at www.thehomegoodsmarket.com
- SMALL GROUP SETTING
- FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTION
- PRIVATE PINTEREST BOARD
- SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
- DEOCRATE TOGETHER
- SEASONAL WOOD DECOR PIECES SHIPPED STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR EACH MONTH
- ROUND TABLE PROJECT PARTIES
- HOME DECOR DISCOUNTS
- TUTORIALS + MORE!
- PROFESSIONAL GUEST TRAININGS
- LEARN WOOD WORKING BASICS
- TOOL KNOWLEDGE + SAFETY
- HOW TO PREP FOR PROJECTS
What Members Are Saying
“Very excited to get box. Fun, simple and appealing projects!”-SHERRY DUFF
“OMG! SOOO… In love with my first box. Cannot wait to get my next project box. My husband even helped with the project box. Very impressive 👏 The flowers in it were absolutely beautiful 😍”-ALORA DAVIS
“My previous 2 boxes have been awesome, but November’s box is AMAZING. There’s multiple crafts (more than expected) plus a gift and a coupon. My heart is just so full right now”-ASHLEY BEDWELL
“The Project Boxes are well worth it. I look forward to creating unique home decor for my home and to use as gifts. Thank you for all your amazing ideas!”-SHEREE MINNICH
Start Making Decor that you LOVE
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE GROUP
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE PINTEREST BOARD
- ROUND TABLE VIRTUAL PROJECT PARTIES
- EXPERT INTERVIEWS + WORKSHOPS
- BASIC TOOL KNOWLEDGE + SAFETY
- EXCLUSIVE DECOR DISCOUNT
- BOX OF CURATED READY-TO-BUILD HOME DECOR
- FREE MONTHLY GIFT
- $52 CHARGED ON THE 1ST OF THE MONTH
Frequently Asked Questions
What is in Each Box?
Each box will contain unfinished wood projects ready for your own personal creative touch. Each month the projects will be designed around a central theme so they can be styled together or separately around your home.
How Often Do I Receive A Box?
You will receive one box at the beginning of each month! Project Boxes are shipped via USPS Priority mail on or before the 25th of each month.
When will I be billed and what does it cost?
Your membership will be billed $52 on the 1st of each month. That INCLUDES SHIPPING
No hidden fees and no codes required!
Can I Cancel at Anytime?
Yes! No obligations! At sign up you will be invited to create a customer portal where you can track your boxes and control your subscription including card and shipping info at any time! Your box can not be cancelled after it has gone to production. Production orders are placed on the 1st of each month and cancellations MUST be made before then to avoid charge.
Do I get EXCLUSIVE Access?
YES! We hang out on our own PRIVATE Pinterest board along with other Woodshop Members where we can share ideas for the wood you receive in your Wood Project Box. We also have a private facebook community where you will have private access to all trainings at any time.
You also receive an EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE for 10% off all other items at www.thehomegoodsmarket.com
Hey! I’m Kaycee!
I have been teaching women how to make beautiful decor for their homes for two years now! In that short time, I went from being terrified of power tools and setting my own limits to helping women find their confidence in working with their hands so they too can make their DIY dreams a reality. I am a believer in rolling up your sleeves and learning to do things for yourself and I firmly believe you can too!
Let’s learn new skills together and gain confidence in making!
Join a community of other like-minded creators, ready to make their DIY dreams a reality!
For all inquiries and questions please email